Dots Bay House has finally launched fortnightly yoga retreats. Located on Sri Lanka’s hidden gem beach Hiriketiya, Dots has been one of the most popular destinations to stay on Sri Lanka’s south coast because of its soul feeding vibes and open social environment, a must on any surfers stop off list.
Yoga Teacher Training Retreat \\ in the month of May
In collaboration with Santosha yoga institute we will give our first Yoga Teacher Training Retreat. On these 25 days you will get qualified as a level 1YTT 200-hour yoga teacher.
Santosha’s 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification is one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings in the world. Through our practical curriculum, we create a foundation for teaching yoga skillfully and effectively.
Our Yoga Alliance Certified RYT-200 Hour training qualifies you to teach all over the world.
Is this the course for you?
This fulfilling and life-changing journey is for both those who wish to teach yoga and those who feel drawn to embark on a personal journey of self-inquiry. We accept both:
- Students with the desire to become yoga teachers and gain our internationally recognized RYT-200 Yoga Teaching qualification, and
- Students who do not wish to be yoga teachers but have a sincere desire to deepen their own knowledge and understanding of Yoga and Self
How to book:
There are two things you need to book:
- Your accommodation at Dots
- The Yoga Teacher Training run by Santosha
How to book accommodation at Dots:
- Click on the file to choose your accommodation and which package you want. We have three packages: A. Room Only B. Room + Breakfast C. Full Board (Room + Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Email which package you want.
- We get back to you in how to finalize the payment.
Accomodation Guide Dots
How to book the Yoga Teacher Training:
- Go to the Santosha website.
- Scroll down to upcoming lever 1 course dates & locations.
- Click on the green button: ‘enroll now’ from the lever 1, 200 hours 4 may – 28 may in Sri Lanka.
- Follow the steps on the website to secure your spot.